VScape’s search functionality gives you the ability to quickly find a photo or a group of photos within the platform. If you have multiple properties in VScape, search can help you in find a specific property.
Here’s how to use Search in VScape:
- To find a particular property, expand the search options and you’ll see that you can search by property name or even your internal property id. Simply type in your information and click ‘search’ and the search results will appear.
2. You can also search for an image or a group of images. Choose ‘media’ and 'expand' and you’ll be provided with a list of search possibilities.
3. Search for images in a specific property by a specific category.
4. Click on the property you want to search within, enter in your criteria and within seconds, you have all the images in that property that match your search request.
5. You can even search your entire library of hotels for images. Choose the name of your VScape tree, click on search, enter in your criteria and submit. Your results are listed below.
And that’s all there is to searching within VScape. If you have any questions or need assistance with using VScape, contact your Account Manager.