Once you have created a web widget with Vizlly, your final step is to install it to your existing website for travel shoppers to see. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the Publisher tab and select Web Marketing.
2. Here you’ll see the widgets you have previously created. Select the widget you wish to install, hover over the app thumbnail and select the Edit icon.
3. Select the Embed Code button in the top right hand corner.
4. A dialogue box will appear that includes an embed code specific to the widget you created. Select Copy Full Instructions and then click Done.
5. Paste the instructions in an email and send them over to your Webmaster. Be sure to also include instructions about where on your website you would like to have your new widget installed.
To make it easy for you, here’s a template you can copy:
I have created a widget, which I would like to have added to my website. The provider has given me the install code which they suggested I send over to you.
Here is what they provided me with: [paste the embed code here]
If you experience any difficulties in embedding this code into the website’s content management system, contact Support at email@example.com.
Please add this to the [insert where you would like the widget added on your website]
Marketing savvy Hospitality Professional
If you need to make changes to the size of your widget you can do so once it’s been installed on your page. Click here to learn how to re-size/update the design of your widget.