Before you launch your Vizlly website, you’ll have to register a domain name with a trusted Domain Registrar.
A domain name is a unique name that will identify your property’s Vizlly website on the internet. This name will make it easy for potential guests to find your property online. If you have an IT team, you may want to talk to them about registering your domain. If not, you can easily register your domain on your own.
Here are a few popular Domain Registrars to consider
Domain Name Tips
- Shorter is better! When selecting a domain, you’ll want to choose a name that is short and matches closely with your property name. For example, if your property is Staybridge Suites London a good domain choice would be staybridgesuiteslondon.com
- Consider the user when choosing a domain name. Put yourself in his or her shoes to determine which terms he or she would search for, and choose your name accordingly
- Using keywords is good, but don't overuse them -- just get one keyword in the domain name and that is good enough.
- Avoid using numbers, signs or symbols in your domain name. Stick with the alphabet.
- Use hyphens to separate words if necessary, and avoid underscores.