Leonardo offers advanced media display technology allowing hotel chains to display their visual content in the most effective way possible on brand.com. Multi-Media Galleries are highly customizable for seamless integration with any existing site.
Multi-Media Display Galleries:
- Engage travel shoppers on any screen – computer, tablet or smartphone
- Are available in multiple formats and layouts
- Support the display of multimedia visual content including photos, virtual tours and videos
The use of Multi-Media Galleries ensures that updates made to content are reflected in near real-time wherever galleries are being displayed.
Leonardo’s Multi-Media Galleries are a great way to showcase a hotel's photos and rich media on its website and third-party travel sites. A well-designed Web Gallery can provide an overview of what the hotel has to offer, giving relevant and timely information where travel shoppers are looking for it.
Below is an overview of customization options available with Leonardo's Multi-Media Galleries.
Gallery Placement and Themes
The great thing about having a Multi-Media Gallery installed on brand.com is that once it's installed updates made to your visual content (in VScape or through an inbound feed) can be automatically reflected in the gallery in near real-time – eliminating the need to make manual updates in multiple locations.
Install as many galleries as you’d like, wherever dynamic visual content is displayed on your site.
The uses for galleries on your brand.com site are endless, but possible uses include:
- As the banner image or “hero image” on the home page for a hotel
- On the photo gallery page for a hotel
- To display amenity specific visual content e.g. Meeting and Event gallery on an events page for a hotel
- To display guest room specific content on your rooms pages
Below are examples of some of the customizable themes to choose from:
1. Dock (Responsive Theme)
This responsive gallery theme puts the photos front and center, and is flexible depending on the design and layout of the website. The thumbnails are hidden so the photos fill the entire screen. See below for an example:
This gallery theme displays thumbnail images on the right side of the gallery. See below for an example: