Installing a Vizlly web widget is a great way to add rich media to your Wordpress site and can be done in just a few easy steps. Once you have created a Vizlly web widget, just follow these easy steps to install it in Wordpress.
1. To install a web widget, first you need to grab the <script> and <div> tag of the Vizlly web widget. To do this, login to Vizlly, go to Publisher > Web Marketing > and then click 'edit' on the widget you wish to add.
Then click 'Embed' and copy the two tags, as shown in screenshot below.
2. Once you have this information, login to your Wordpress site.
Vizlly web widgets can be installed on either a specific page, or on a post. In the left hand navigation menu select either Pages or Posts depending on where you want the widget to appear.
2. Once you’re in your desired page or post, switch from the visual editor to the Text editor. If you are in the visual editor the <script> and <div> tags will just appear on your page as letters and symbols instead of generating the widget.
3. Paste the <script> code, followed on the next line by the <div> code where you want it to appear.
4. You can then click “preview changes” in the top right corner. Once you are happy with the placement of the widget, click “update” and you’re done.