Adding third-party widgets can help you create a more content rich experience for Travel Shoppers and can help:
- Reduce bounce rate from your homepage by creating first time special offers for new travel shoppers and rewards for those repeat visitors
- Increase page views of internal pages
- Establish trust and reputation through social feeds, badges and awards
The following instructions will teach you how to embed third-party web widgets to your Vizlly website.
1. The first thing you will need to do is grab the HTML code from the provider of the widget. If you are confused about how to obtain this code, contact the vendor (if you’ve purchased a widget) or your Leonardo Success Coach.
In this example, we are going to embed a YouTube video on our website’s homepage. To grab the HTML code from a YouTube video, simply right click the video on YouTube and select ‘Copy Embed Code.’
2. Once you have the HTML code, login to Vizlly. Hover over Publisher and select Web Marketing.
3. Hover over your website and select Edit.
4. Select the website page you would like to embed the widget on. Scroll down to the Custom HTML section and select ‘Add Custom HTML.’
5. Paste the HTML code into the box and then select ‘Done.’
Note that if there is something wrong with the code or you enter it incorrectly, an error box will pop up. Make sure you have the right code.
6. Once you have entered the correct code, click Save and that’s it! You’ve embedded a widget on your Vizlly website!