What's New: January 2017
Vizlly Multi Channel Now Includes Social Media Marketing
Customers subscribed to Vizlly Multi Channel can now reach and engage travel shoppers on Facebook, the world’s largest social network, with complete access to Vizlly’s Social Media Marketing feature. Vizlly’s multi-media Facebook Apps take visitors on a visual tour of your guestrooms, event spaces, meeting rooms, and special offers – all from your Facebook Page. If you’re interested in taking advantage of Vizlly’s Social Media Marketing, contact your Success Coach.
New to the App Store: Sojern – RevDirect™
Help drive prospective travelers to your website to book direct, with the latest addition to the Vizlly App Store: Sojern – RevDirect™. RevDirect™ complements your search and OTA programs with targeted advertising to prospective travelers likely to visit your destination. You pay commission only on completed stays. Included with this app:
- Step-by-step onboarding
- Creative ads at no cost
- Full campaign management
- Access to online customer account
Delete Content in Bulk
You can now select multiple items in your library (media and stories) and easily delete them with one quick click.
- Improved usability of booking button on Safari for iPhone for mobile optimized website themes.
- Booking Widget usability has been improved, by making all dates clickable on the Availability Calendar, whether the date is part of the current month or not.
- Improved Spanish translation of "Check Availability" on Vizlly websites.
- Improved Polish translations for "Book Now" and Room Types Beds.
- Story descriptions are now added to the Dynamic or Manual SEO Snippet of Feature Stories when "Publish Story Description" is checked.
- Meetings Facebook App appears properly on the Facebook page.