There are many different factors that can impact your website’s SEO, and one of them is Google My Business.
Google My Business is a free business listing that organizes your hotel’s information in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), making it more accessible to travel shoppers. Your hotel’s name, address and contact information is displayed, along with reviews, photos and location on a map.
Your Success Coach may have requested access to your hotel’s Google My Business account. This is so we can ensure your Google My Business Listing is optimized to make the biggest impact on your SEO.
If you do not have a Google My Business account, no problem. Just let us know and we can help get it set up.
If you do already have a Google My Business account, follow these easy steps to add your Success Coach.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Choose the listing you’d like to manage and click Manage location.
- In the left hand menu click “Users”.
- In the top right corner of the "Manage Permissions” box that appears, click the "Invite new managers" icon.
- Enter the email address email@example.com and select the user’s role by clicking Manager below their name.
- Click Invite. Your coach will be notified to accept the invitation and immediately be able to view your account.
That’s all there is to it! Thanks for adding your Success Coach to your hotel’s Google My Business. We want to ensure everything is set up to boost your SEO power as much as possible!