With VScape you have the power to load many images to the system and also give multiple users access to manage your content. With several users and so many sources, it’s possible for duplicate images to be loaded to the platform.
Duplicate images on the syndication partner channels could become a headache to manage, but with VScape and its duplicate image detection process, these headaches go away!
Here’s how VScape processes duplicate images:
- When you load images into VScape our systems examine the images and compare them with the others you’ve loaded to see if you have this image already in our system.
- If the system identifies duplicate images, it groups it together. In VScape, you will only see the one image, the best quality image, and this is the one that will be sent out to our syndication partners.
3. If you’d like to see all your duplicate grouped images, simply click on the custom button, then Show Duplicates and this will show all your groups, separated by colors on the right hand side of the image. Each color represents a duplicate image group.
4. Every time you load an image, this image will be compared to these groups and slotted into one, or create a new colored group. All done effortlessly behind the scenes so you don’t have to.
5. The feeds to our partners will automatically pick the best image from each group to send out, no worries about duplicate images being sent.
If you have any questions about how VScape manages duplicate content, contact your Account Manager.