VScape has a custom cropping tool, giving you the ability to create a variety of sizes of your images and to create different file types and resolutions.
- Log into VScape and navigate to the property, you can then choose “Download” from the far right panel.
- Once this panel opens up, you’ll see that there are already a variety of sizes generated, depending on the original size of your photos. The larger the size of the original image, the more file sizes that can be generated. You can download these pre-set sizes or you can use the custom cropping functionality.
- At the bottom of the pane you’ll see that you have the options to change the width and/or height of your image. You can change the file type and your dpi level. The choose download and download this customized image to your desktop.
- Want to customize your image even further? Choose the cropping tool on the left. You can choose some preset crops of left, center and right. You want to choose your own crop? You can do that by simply clicking on one of the red squares in the image and dragging it to the size you want. You can also customize your aspect ratio to the size you need.
- Once you done all your customization, download the customized image to your desktop.
Have questions about how to crop or edit your images? Contact your Account Manager.