With VScape, you have the power to add additional users to your Private Digital Library (PDL). Here’s how to do it:
- Begin with your tree name highlighted. You can do this by simply clicking on the tree.
- Then choose “PDL User Management” in the middle panel. From there you navigate to the bottom of the right panel and choose “Add”.
- Accurately fill in all the fields with the appropriate information, paying close attention to the ones with the red asterisks.
- Once completed, choose “Add” again to add this user to the system. Now, you need to provide a permission set to this user.
- There are currently only two permission sets that can be applied to PDL users, Group 1 and Group 2.
- Group 1 provides your user with the ability to only access low-resolution images in your digital library. When they are in the library they will not be presented with an option to access high-resolution images.
- Group 2 provides your user the ability to access both high and low-resolution images in your digital library.
If you currently do not have a Private Digital Library and are interested in this product, please reach out to your account manager to further discuss.