User management in VScape is a breeze to manage and it gives you the power to control how users interact with and control your hotel content.
- To add in a new user, begin by highlighting your tree name. You can do this by simply clicking on the tree. Then choose “User Management” in the middle panel.
- From there you navigate to the bottom of the right panel and choose ‘Add’. Accurately fill in all the fields with the appropriate information, paying close attention to the ones with the red asterisks.
- Once completed, choose ‘Add’ again to add this user to the system. Now, you need to provide a permission set to this user.
- Navigate to the middle panel and click on the name of the user you just created. Choose ‘Permissions’ and this will open up a new accordion. You can see that we have some pre-set solutions for you ranging from full administrator down to a basic user who only has view only permissions. We also provide you the opportunity to customize the user as you see fit.
- Give your new user more or even less permissions by simply removing what you don’t want them to access and then choose ‘Update’.
- If you manage more than one tree in VScape and would like to add your new user to the other trees, choose ‘Tree Assignment’ from the far right tab.
- Add in the trees you would like them to have access to and click “assign”. They will automatically be added, with the same permission set, to the other trees.
- You can also assign a user to one hotel, instead of all your hotels. To do this, choose the hotel that you want to assign a user to.
- Navigate to the ‘User Management’ section in the middle panel and choose ‘Add’ then follow the same procedures, making sure you don’t forget to assign them a permission set.
That’s all you need to know about adding users to VScape. If you have any questions, contact your Account Manager.