The goal of VScape is to make your work more efficient and easier, so you can focus your precious time on other tasks that increase revenue. One of the ways VScape helps you save time is it's powerful search feature.
VScape’s search functionality gives you the ability to quickly find a photo or a group of photos within the platform. If you have multiple properties in VScape, search can help you in find a specific property in no time.
Here’s how to use Search in VScape:
- Log in to VScape.
- To find a particular property, expand the search options and you’ll see that you can search by property name or even your internal property ID. Simply type in your information and click ‘search’ and the search results will appear.
2. If you'd like to search for a particular image or group of images, choose ‘media’ and 'expand' and you’ll be provided with a list of search filter options.
3. You can search for specific property images by category, if you choose.
4. Click on the property you want to search within, then enter in your criteria and within seconds, you have all the images in that property that match your search request.
5. You can even search your entire library of hotels for images. Choose the name of your VScape tree, click on search, enter in your criteria and submit. Your results are listed below.
And that’s all there is to searching within VScape. If you have any questions or need assistance with using VScape, contact your Account Manager.