Loading content into VScape is an easy process. Follow these steps to add your content to the platform.
- Log in to VScape and choose the property that you would like to add content for in the left hand panel.
- In the middle pane, click on ‘Media’ at the top. From here, you can see the center panel opens up.
- To add photos, simply choose the ‘Add’ button at the bottom of the third panel.
- The media loading window will open, click on ‘Add New Image’
- Your folder will open up and you can choose the images you want to load. You can load one image at a time, or select multiple images to add at once. Once you’ve highlighted the images, click “Open”.
- VScape will attempt auto-categorize your images based on the file names. If you’d prefer to change it you can choose a new OTA category or change the caption of the image.
- If you’d like this content to automatically go out into your feeds to the syndication partners, be sure to put a checkmark into the ‘Deploy All Images for Distribution’ box. Then click “Upload” at the bottom of the box.
After you’ve submitted the image to be uploaded, it will go through processing. We are automatically creating various image sizes for our partners. If your image is large enough (best practice being higher than 2500 pixels) we are able to generate up to 13 different sizes. This image size generation should only take a few minutes and once completed, the image is ready to be automatically sent out or approved by your chain.
At the time of loading the image, you also have the option to withhold the image from the OTAs and websites. You may want to load seasonal photos and use them at a later date. Or you may want to use VScape as a storage vehicle for your images. For images you do not want to distribute, do not select the ‘Deploy for Distribution to all Allowed Channels’. This will load the images and keep them stored on our servers, not in syndication, until you’d like them to be sent out. This is a great way to manage seasonal photos or to store corporate photos that do not need to be sent to partners.