In addition to VScape, Leonardo offers hotel chains a Private Digital Library (PDL). The Digital Library is a content storage site that gives you the ability to provide ‘download only’ access to whoever you choose. This library can be used by journalists, writers, members of your hotel group, or anyone else who may need to access a hotel's content.
Here’s how to download media from a Private Digital Library.
- Login to the PDL using its unique link. Different PDLs have their own look and feel to match the branding of the hotel chain. Login screens and search filters will vary depending on the specific PDL being accessed.
- Choose the property you wish to download from. There are a variety of ways to narrow down your search to the exact images you need. You can search by caption, category, orientation and the size. Low res and high res print use is offered.
- Page through the images, choosing original or low res. You can click on the image and it will open in a larger window. From this large window you can also choose a custom, smaller size of the image. You have the option to set your specific width and height or even a custom file type.
- To receive your images, you can choose to have the images emailed to you or provided via FTP access. If you’ve chosen a large selection, you will automatically receive the images via FTP only. Please ensure your company allows FTP access before proceeding.
- You also have the option to download all the images for that hotel from the library. The delivery of this content may take up to 24 hours to be delivered, if there is a high volume of content.