These step by step instructions will teach you how to add and update your property’s information and contact details to Vizlly. This is an important first step, and we suggest filling in as much information as possible, as these details will populate other areas within Vizlly.
1. Log in to your Vizlly account. Click your property name in the top left corner then click Details.
2. Some of your property’s information may already be populated, but it’s best to review the information and complete as much as possible.
3. Especially important details are the property's address, main and toll-free numbers, fax number, and email address. This information is important as it will be used to populate sections of your Vizlly website once it is created.
4. When you’ve verified and updated your contact details, click Save. Next, we’ll move on to web and social information. Along the left side of your screen, you will be able to navigate to the web and social sections.
5. Scroll down to the “Booking Engine” section, or click the booking engine tab on the left side of your screen.
6. If you have one, complete the Property Booking URL section. This information will be used to populate sections of your Vizlly powered website, once it has been created. When you are done, click Save.
7. Finally, click the Social Links tab on the left side of your screen. In the Social Links section, provide the URLs for all social platforms used by your property. When you’re done, click Save, or Save and Back to return to your Vizlly homepage. Again, this information will be used to populate sections of your Vizlly powered website, once it’s created.
That’s it! Now you know how to update your property’s information and contact details in Vizlly.