In these instructions, you’ll learn how to create a Room Type Story in Vizlly. Before you can get started, you’ll need to have uploaded media and created Room Types for your property.
1. Login to Vizlly. Hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Room Type Story.
2. Room Type Items that you have already created will be displayed, and can be identified by an information icon. From here, you can group similar room type items together to create a room type story.
3. Click the Create a Room Type Story button at the top right of the screen and select Grouped Room Type Story from the drop down menu.
4. Give your room type story a name. Note that your room type story name will be visible to travel shoppers. It should be one to two words in length and should summarize the content of the story.
5. Drag and drop room type items from the Library on the right into the drop box to add all of the room types you would like to include in your story.
6. When you’re happy with your room type story, click Save, or Save and Back to view your new room type story.
7. Repeat this process for each room type story you would like to create. Room type stories can be published to your website, tablet site, smartphone site, and Facebook apps. If your property includes multiple categories of rooms, you can group room type stories together to great a Multi-Grouped Room Type Story.
And that’s it! Now you know how to create room type stories in Vizlly.