The following step by step instructions will teach you how to create and publish a web widget for your property's existing website. Before getting started, you should have already created a Feature Story, Offer Story or Room Type Story that you would like to add to your existing website.
1. Login to your Vizlly account, then hover over the Publisher tab and select Web Marketing.
2. Select the Publish a Web Widget button.
3. Choose the Widget type you want to create on the left hand side: Feature Story Widget, Room Type Story Widget, or Offer Story Widget.
4. Next, choose a theme for your Widget and click “Select”, then, click the “Done” button in the bottom right corner.
5. Your Widget has now been created and you’ll be presented with a dialogue box that requires the following:
a) Give your Widget a name.
b) Select the story you would like to include in your Widget, drag it from the library from your right and drop it into the drop zone.
6. You can modify your Widget theme or design. To modify the design, select the Customize Theme button.
7. You can edit colours, font and the size of your Widget. When you are happy with your Widget, click “Done”
8. Preview your Widget before going live by selecting the Preview button.
9. If you are happy with your Widget, it’s time to install! Select the embed code button.
10. You will be presented with a dialogue box that includes an embed code specific to the widget you just created. Select the Copy Full Instruction button and then click done. Paste it in an email to your Webmaster.
Once your Webmaster has added the embed code to your website, your Widget will now be visible to travel shoppers!