Visual content is the foundation of everything you do in Vizlly.
The stories you publish to third-party travel websites will be created using your visual content, including photos, videos and virtual tours. So before you can create stories to publish, you need visual content!
Gather your content.
Here are some types of visual content you may want to add to your Vizlly Library:
- Photos and videos – professional and not (there’s a purpose for both)
- Logos – property logo and any additional logos (like your restaurant or spa logo)
- Virtual tours – 360 tours of your guestrooms and amenities
- Badges – awards and certification badges (think TripAdvisor)
- Area attractions – photos of attractions near your property
- Floorplans – guestroom and meeting and event space floorplans
Describe your visual content.
Creative, concise and easy to read captions and text descriptions that describe each of your media items is important. Text content like captions and short and long descriptions add context and additional details that travel shoppers want.
FastTrack to Step 2.
You can add more visual content to your Vizlly Library whenever you want, so once you’ve added your existing content items you’re ready for Step 2: Update Info & Add Users.