In the following step by step instructions, you’ll learn how to manage properties and users in Vizlly. Before getting started, you will need Admin Privileges for your Vizlly account.
1. Login to Vizlly. Once you have logged in, select the drop down arrow next to the settings icon in the top right corner. Then, select Admin.
2. You are now in the Vizlly Admin console. From here, you can add a new user, resend a user their activation email, modify user permissions, and deactivate a user. You’ll first be presented with a user list, indicating all users that have been set up with your account.
3. To add a new user, click the Add New User button on the top right. Complete all mandatory fields including First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. The email address you provide will serve as the username for your new user.
4. Then, select the role and property assignment for your user. For role, choose from Administrator (meaning the user can view all properties and has permission to create new users) or Editor (meaning the user can edit or publish, but not add additional users).
5. If you are giving the user Editor access, choose the property or properties to which you would like to give them access. You can always come back later to modify permissions.
6. Finally, click Save or Save and Back to return to the Admin console. Your user has now been created and will receive an email prompting them to activate their account.
7. The status column in your user list will indicate if the account has been activated by the user. Note that user activation links expire within 72 hours.
8. To resend a user their activation email, select the Edit icon beside their username and select the Resend Verification Email button on the top right. This button will only be available if a user has not yet activated their account.
9. To edit permissions or deactivate a user, select the edit button beside the user’s name. From here, you can:
- Edit the user’s permissions
- Edit property access:
Deactivate their account:
And that’s it! Now you know how to manage properties and users in Vizlly.