In the following instructions, you’ll learn how to create a Multi-Grouped Room Type Story. This will allow you to show off several different room types on a single page. Before you can get started, you’ll need to have created Room Type Items, and grouped Room Type Stories.
1. Login to Vizlly. Hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Room Type Story.
2. Your room type items and room type stories will be displayed.
3. To group room type stories together, click the Create a Room Type Story at the top right of the screen. Select Multi-Grouped Room Type Story from the drop down menu.
4. Give your Multi Grouped Room Type Story a name. Note that the name of your Multi Grouped Story will not be visible to travel shoppers, but it will be visible to you in Analytics. We recommend following a standard naming convention for all of your Multi Grouped stories.
5. Add room type stories to your Multi Grouped Room Type Story by dragging and dropping room type stories from the Library panel on the right.
6. When you’re happy with your Multi Grouped Room Type Story, click Save, or Save and Back to view your new Multi-Grouped Room Type Story in the StoryMaker. Multi-Grouped Room Type Stories can be published to your website, tablet site, smartphone site, and Facebook apps.
That’s it! Now you know how to make a Multi-Grouped Room Type Story in Vizlly.