These step by step instructions will teach you how to create and publish your property's website with Vizlly. Before getting started, you'll need to have populated your property's information, uploaded media to your Library, created Feature, Offer and Room Type Stories and registered a domain for your website.
1. Login to your Vizlly account, then hover over the Publisher tab and select Web Marketing.
2. Select the Publish Website button.
3. You will be presented with nine themes. Select the theme that best suits your property and click “Select” and then “Done”. You can update your theme within Vizlly at any time.
4. Now it’s time to add content. By default, your website has been created with six standard pages that will become your website’s standard navigation. You’ll be presented with a dialogue box that requires the following information for each page:
- Give the page a name: Your page name will be used to auto generate your page URL and page title based on SEO best practices.
- Select the Feature Story/Room Type Story/Offer Story that has been created for the page, drag it from your library and drop it into the drop zone.
- Update your SEO Page Title and SEO Page Description. Create a unique description for each page of your website. Keep your SEO Page Description brief at approximately 145 characters and make sure to include key words to help drive search results.
5. If you want to add a page to your website, select the Add Page button. You can choose to add a Feature Story Page, Text Only Page, Offer Page or a Rooms Page then repeat the process in Step 4.
6. The new page has been created as an inactive page, simply click the inactive/active toggle to activate the page.
7. Next, select Settings at the top left.
8. Drag your logo from the library and drop it in the drop zone. Review your hotel’s information then click “Save.”
9. Click the Preview button to review your website.
10. If you are happy with your website, it’s time to go live! Select the Go Live button in the top right.
11. Input the domain name that you have registered for your website and click “Next”.
12. A dialogue box will appear with instructions on how to point your domain to our servers. Select the Copy Full Instructions button and click “Done”. Paste the information you just copied into an email to your Webmaster or your Domain Registrar. Your website is now live in our system and will be live to travel shoppers once the updates have been completed by your Registrar.
That’s it! Now you know how to create your publish your hotel’s website.