The following step by step instructions will teach you how to create and publish your property's mobile optimized website with Vizlly. Before getting started, you'll need to have populated your property's information, uploaded media to your library and created Feature, Offer and Room Type Stories.
Let's create a Tablet optimized site first.
1. Login to your Vizlly account, then hover over the Publisher tab and select Mobile Marketing.
2. Select Publish for Tablet and click Tablet Website.
3. Let’s begin with the Take a Tour Section. Select a multi-grouped feature story from the Library and drag it to the drop zone. Repeat the same process for Guest Rooms and Special Offers.
4. Select the Contact Us tab. All the information on this page should already be complete; however, if details are missing, they can be updated in Information.
5. Go to the Settings page and select the Customize Theme button to modify the design.
6. Here, you can update the colors of your mobile site to go with your brand site. When you are happy with the colors, click “Done.”
7. The final step is to Go Live so it can be seen by online travel shoppers. Select the Go Live button.
8. Input the domain for your website and now your Tablet optimized website is live!
9. To create the Smartphone version, go back and select Publish for Smartphone and select Smartphone Website. Then repeat Steps 7 and 8!
That’s it! Now you know how to create and publish your property’s mobile optimized websites with Vizlly!