The following step by step instructions will teach you how to create and publish a gallery for your existing mobile optimized website. Before getting started, you should have already created a Feature Story that you would like to include in your mobile gallery, and registered domains for your smartphone and tablet galleries.
1. Login to your Vizlly account, then hover over the Publisher button and select Mobile Marketing.
2. Select Publish for Tablet and click Tablet Gallery.
3. Select the story that you would like to include in your gallery by dragging it from the library to the drop zone.
4. Select the Customize Theme button to modify your design.
5. Here you can edit fonts and colors. When you’re happy with your edits, click “Done”.
6. Select the Preview button to browse through your Mobile Optimized Gallery.
7. When you’re ready to Go Live, select the Go Live button.
8. Input the domain for your website. You will be presented with a dialogue box that includes an embed code specific to the Gallery you just created. Select the Copy Full Instruction button and then click done. Paste it in an email to your Webmaster.
9. Repeat the same steps to create a Gallery for your Smartphone!
And that’s it! Now you know how to create and publish a Gallery for your existing smartphone and table optimized websites!