Once you have created your mobile optimized website, the final step is to launch it for travel shoppers to see on their mobile devices.
To launch your mobile site, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go Live in Vizlly – Smartphone
You've already registered your domain for your vanity website, and because you’re using Vizlly to manage this site, you don’t need to register a separate domain for your mobile site.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to go live or follow the steps below.
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the Publisher tab and select Mobile Marketing.
2. Hover over the smartphone website thumbnail and click the Edit icon.
3. Select the Go Live button.
4. Here you’ll need to input the domain for your smartphone website. Since you've created your primary website using Vizlly, you’ll include the same domain here. Once you've input your domain, click Next.
Note that by default the ‘Use same URL for Tablet’ box is checked. Leave this box checked unless you don’t plan on implementing a tablet optimized site.
Your smartphone optimized website is now live! Visit your website from a smartphone to see it in action!
Step 2: Go live in Vizlly – Tablet
Now repeat the same process as above for your tablet optimized site.
- Hover over the Publisher tab and select Tablet
- Hover over the Tablet website thumbnail and click the Edit icon.
- Select the Go Live button, and include the same domain.
Your tablet optimized website is now live! Visit your website from a tablet to see it in action!