Vizlly is a powerful Multi-Channel Digital Marketing System, and there’s so much you can do with it.
Here are 5 quick wins to help you get started on the right foot:
1. Activate your Vizlly account
First thing’s first – activate your account.
If your account has been setup, you should have received an activation email with the subject line, ‘Activate your Vizlly Account.’
To activate your login, click the link in your email. You will be prompted to:
- Review and complete all account information
- Create a unique password
- And accept the Terms and Conditions.
Your username is the email address where you received your activation email.
If you can’t locate your activation email, contact our support team.
2. Login and take a look around
Once you’ve activated your account, login to Vizlly at https://apps.vizlly.com (be sure to bookmark this link for easy access).
Vizlly is a powerful Digital Marketing System that makes it easy for you to create and publish hotel websites, mobile websites, social media apps, and digital brochures for third party travel websites – all in one place.
Before you jump in and start creating and publishing stories, log into your account and click around to familiarize yourself with the system.
3. Upload your media
Visual content is the foundation of everything that you do in Vizlly. Before you can create stories for your hotel, you’ll need to upload your content.
Here are some suggestions of content you should upload:
- Photos and videos. Whether they’re professional or not, there’s a purpose for both.
- Your hotel logos and any other logos (like your restaurant or spa).
- 360 virtual tours of your guestrooms and amenities.
- Awards and certification badges (think TripAdvisor).
- Area attractions near your hotel.
- And finally, any guestroom and meeting or event-space floor plans you may have.
Don’t hold back – upload everything you have. There’s no limit!
4. Update your Information
It’s time to add information about your hotel in Vizlly. This means stuff like your hotel address, contact information, and links to your social networks.
Though it may seem like a small detail, this information is very important as it will power the content on your Vizlly website. And this will ensure that your travel shoppers get the information they’re looking for!
5. Think about your hotel story
One of the comments we hear from hoteliers is “My hotel doesn’t have a story.” But we guarantee you that it does – actually, it probably has several!
Finding that story is the first step, because that story is going to convey an experience that guests can expect and the potential memories they can create. This is ultimately the reason why travel shoppers choose your hotel.
When defining your hotel story, think about the following questions:
- What do guests say about your hotel?
- Why do guests choose you?
- Who are your guests?
- How do competitors make themselves stand out?
- What makes your hotel unique?
If you need help defining your hotel story, check out this post on finding your story.