Before you can create multi-language websites, Room Type Facebook Apps, or Room Type Web Widgets with Vizlly, you will first need to make sure that all of your Room Type Stories and Room Type Items are appropriately translated.
Follow these steps to add a translation to Room Type Story in Vizlly:
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Room Type Story.
2. Hover over a Room Type Story and click on Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button. In this case, we’ll select French.
4. You’ll be prompted to add your translation for the Room Type Story Name. You’ll notice your English text will appear on the left hand side of the screen. Click the text area to begin typing your translation. When you're finished click done in the bottom right hand corner.
5. If you've appropriately translated your Room Type Items, you’ll see the translated media items that make up your Room Type Story in the media section of your story.
If you would like to create a Text & Image page for this Room Type Story, you'll want to add your translated description here too. If this Room Type Story is simply part of a Multi-Grouped Room Type Story, you won't need to add a translated description here.
6. Click Done, and that’s it! You've added a translation to your Room Type Story. Complete the same steps for each of your Room Type Stories as these are one of the foundational pieces of your digital content.