Once you have translated all of your media items, Feature Stories, Room Type Stories, and Offer Stories, you are now ready to create a multilingual website. At this point, since all of your visuals and stories have been translated, you will only need to provide translations for your page names, homepage copy, and SEO Page Descriptions, making this a fairly quick process!
To add a language to your Vizlly website, follow these steps:
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the Publisher tab and select Web Marketing.
2. Hover over your website thumbnail and select Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button.
4. Once you've selected the language you’d like to add, a window will appear that prompts you to translate all of your page names and SEO Page Description for your Homepage. Provide the translation for each of your pages and SEO Page Description. Once translated, click Done.
5. Next you’ll need to add a translation for your Homepage Copy. To make changes to your Homepage Copy, you'll need to follow these instructions.
6. Once you have translated all the pages of your website, click Save and that’s it – you’re done! You now have a multilingual website for online travel shoppers.