At this point, since all of your visuals and stories have been translated, all you need to do here is enable the language for mobile devices, making this a very quick process!
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the Publisher tab and select Smartphone or Tablet (the process will be the same for either). In this case, we’ll select Smartphone.
2. Hover over your Smartphone website thumbnail and select Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button. (Remember, before you add the language, you want to be sure that you’ve translated all of the media and stories contained on your site).
4. Once you've selected the language, the dialogue box will indicate that your Vizlly Smartphone Site has been translated. Select Done.
Your page names are now translated.
5. Click Save and that’s it! You've now created a multi-language smartphone optimized website! Preview your mobile website to check it out.
Then repeat the same process to create your multi-language tablet optimized site.