If you want to create multilingual content to present to online travel shoppers, you need to start by adding translations to the components that make up your Vizlly Website, Mobile site, Facebook Apps and Digital Brochure. Room Type Items are an important part of this.
Vizlly currently supports the following 13 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Korean, and Thai.
Follow these steps to add a translation to a Room Type in Vizlly:
1. Login to Vizlly, click on your property name and select Rooms.
2. Hover over the Room Type you want to add a translation to, and select Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button. In this case, we’ll select French.
4. You’ll be prompted to add your translation for the Room Type Name and Description. You’ll notice your English text will appear on the left hand side in each section. Click the text area to begin typing your translation.
Information about its Beds, Views, and Amenities will be automatically translated.
5. Click Done, and that’s it! You’ve added a translation to your Room Type. Repeat the process for each of your Room Types as these are the foundation of your Room Type Stories and digital content.