If you want to create multilingual content to present to online travel shoppers, you need to start by adding translations to the components that make up your Vizlly Website, Mobile site, Facebook Apps and Digital Brochure. Offer Items are an important part of this.
Vizlly currently supports the following 13 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Korean and Thai.
Follow these steps to add a translation to an Offer Item in Vizlly:
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Offer Story.
2. Select the Offer Item you would like to translate and click on Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button. In this case, we’ll select French.
4. You’ll be prompted to add your translation for the Offer Item Name, Promo Code (translation is optional but not necessary), Booking URL, Description, and Terms & Conditions. You’ll notice your English text will appear on the left hand side of the screen for each section. Click the text area to begin typing your translation.
‘Button Text’ will automatically be translated for you.
5. Click Done, and that’s it! You've added a translation to your Offer Item. Complete the same steps for each of your Offer Items. You need to perform this exercise for all your property's offers, as these are the foundation of your Offer Stories, which will become part of your digital content.