In order to create multilingual content to present to online travel shoppers, you need to start by adding translations to the components that make up your Vizlly Website, Mobile site, Facebook Apps and Digital Brochure. Feature Stories are an important part of this and you’ll want to make sure that all of your Feature Stories are appropriately translated.
Before adding translations to your Feature Stories, make sure that you've added translations to all of the images, videos and virtual tours contained in your Feature Stories.
Follow these steps to add a translation to a Feature Story in Vizlly:
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Feature Story.
2. Hover over a Feature Story and click on Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button.
4. You’ll be prompted to add your translation for the Grouped Feature Story Name. You’ll notice your English text will appear on the left hand side of the screen for each section. Click the text area to begin typing your translation.
5. If you've appropriately translated your media items you should see the translated media items that make up your Feature Story in the media section of your story.
If you would like to create a Text & Image page for this Feature Story, you'll want to add your translated description here too. If this Feature Story is simply part of a Multi-Grouped Feature Story, you won't need to add a translated description here.
6. Click Done, and that’s it! You’ve added a translation to your Feature Story. Complete the same steps for each of your Feature Stories as these are the foundation for all of your digital content.