Before you can create a multi-language website or mobile site, Special Offer Facebook App, or Special Offer Web Widget with Vizlly, you will first need to make sure all of your Offer Stories and Offer Story Items are appropriately translated.
Follow these steps to add a translation to an Offer Story in Vizlly:
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Offer Story.
2. Hover over an Offer Story and click on Edit.
3. Click on the Language button in the top right hand corner and select the language you would like to add by clicking the Add button.
4. You’ll be prompted to add your translation for the Offer Story Name. You’ll notice your English text will appear on the left hand side of the screen for each section. Click the text area to begin typing your translation.
5. If you've appropriately translated your Offer Items you’ll see the translated media items that make up your Offer Story in the media section of your story.
If you would like to create a Text & Image page for this Offer Story, you'll want to add your translated description here too. If this Offer Story is simply part of a Multi-Grouped Offer Story, you won't need to add a translated description here.
6. Click Done, and that’s it! You’ve added a translation to your Offer Story. Complete the same steps for each of your Offer Stories as these are one of the foundational pieces for your digital content.