Did you know that number one most sought after photo by travel shoppers is of a property’s guestrooms? Give travel shoppers what they’re looking for!
Follow these steps to create a Facebook Room Types App, to easily share information about your guest rooms with travel shoppers browsing on Facebook.
Before you can create a Facebook Room Type App, you’ll need to make sure that you’ve added your property’s Room Types to Vizlly, and grouped your Room Types together to create a Multi-Grouped Room Type Story.
Follow these instructions to learn how:
- To get started, you’ll need to add all of your property’s Room Types to Vizlly.
- Once your room information is good to go, you’ll need to group your Room Types together to create a Grouped Room Type Story. The purpose of the Grouped Room Type Story is to group multiple accommodations options together (eg. King Guest Room, Queen Guest Room, Double Queen Guest Room) into one story.
If your property offers several categories of accommodations (eg. Guest Rooms & Suites), you’ll want to take this a step further grouping your Grouped Room Type Stories together to create a Multi-Grouped Room Type Story as well.
Now that you've created a grouped Room Type Story you’re going to publish this to your Facebook Room Types App! To create a Facebook Room Types App, login to Vizlly, hover over the Publisher tab and select Social Media Marketing.
- Select the 'Publish a Facebook App' button.
- Choose the 'Room Type Story App' and select the theme you want to use. Then click 'Done'.
- Then drag and drop your grouped Room Type Story from the library to the right, and drop it into the drop zone.
- Note: You can only add one story to your App, which is why you’ll want to have grouped each of your Room Types together in the previous steps.
Any copy that you have added to your Room Type Story, in the description, will appear automatically in the app, like below:
- If you choose update the design and customization of your app, including colors, size and text font.
- Finally, follow these instructions to install your Facebook Room Types App to your Facebook Page.
- Head back to your Facebook Page to view your new App. And that's it! You've now created and installed a Facebook Room Types App for your Facebook Page.