Vizlly Digital Marketing System
This update contains added features, enhancements and bug fixes to StoryMaker, Publisher (Web Marketing) and Analytics.
Subscribers to Vizlly Multi-Channel, DMS and DMS+
- Previously when new releases of the Vizlly user interface were released, users would need to clear their cache to access the most recent release version. This has been fixed. For release 3.2 and all subsequent releases of Vizlly the user will no longer be required to clear their browser cache before seeing the new enhancements.
- Offer Item Booking URL now accepts an unlimited length. Previously, it would reject query string parameters that had special characters. This has been resolved.
- Detailed reporting is now available for published Feature Stories.
- Previously users received a time out when accessing the detail report on Features Stories. This has been fixed.
- Lead Sources report now includes “Call Hotel” statistics under smartphone websites.
- Previously “Call Hotel” statistics for smartphone were displayed under tablet.
Subscribers to Vizlly DMS and DMS+
Publisher: Website Marketing
- Google Analytics is now fully supported for Vizlly websites. The Google Analytics Tracking ID and Google WebMaster Tools HTML Tag field values are now fully functional and can be integrated with a subscriber’s Google account.
If a user does not include text in the SEO Page Description on the Home Page, the text in the Website Description in Website Settings will be used.
Platform and Infrastructure
A number of performance and media processing improvements have been made to the core platform that supports all Leonardo applications. All subscribers to VScape (Standard, Premium and Enterprise), VBrochure (Premium and Ultra-Premium), Vizlly (Multi-Channel, DMS, DMS+) and MediaConnect will benefit from these improvements.
- For MediaConnect customers consuming content through Leonardo’s standard XML, the number of fields that trigger a timestamp on a property in the Property Master List has increased. The timestamp allows customers to process delta feeds only, thereby reducing the amount of work in updating media. Previously the timestamp was only triggered when the media in a property file had been updated, now the timestamp is also triggered when a property is added or deleted from a brand. This will allow travel websites and technology vendors subscribing to MediaConnect to keep a more accurate record of assets for properties and brands.
- For chains, hotels, and channels, error handling when uploading a property file has been improved. Invalid Unicode characters or a URL with an @ no longer cause the entire file to be rejected. The file is now processed and the invalid records are outputted for manual resolution.
VScape Enterprise Class Digital Asset Management for Hotel Marketers
Leonardo’s VScape Digital Asset Management System helps hotel chains organize digital media assets such as pictures, images, and video for storage, retrieval and distribution to the world’s largest network of travel websites, their own brand sites, internal departments and third party vendors.
This update contains added features, enhancements and bug fixes to the Brand Media Approval modules.
Brand Media Approval
- Selecting multiple media items with multi-select in VScape and editing the distribution status from ‘PDL only’ to ‘Full Distribution’ would bypass the Brand Media Approval process. This has now been resolved.
- For organizations with multiple VScape trees, notifications for media awaiting approval were sent to all users in the organization with the Brand Contact role. This has been resolved to send notifications only to Brand Contact users that belong to the tree with the media submitted for approval.