To make changes to a Room Type after it’s been created, follow these easy steps. If you would like a refresher on how to add and manage your property’s visual content, please click here.
To edit your Room Type information -- including your amenities, beds, and views -- follow these steps:
1. Login to Vizlly, click you Property Name and select 'Rooms'.
2. Hover over the Room Type you would like to Edit. Click the 'Edit' button.
3. Edit your Room Type as you wish, following the same process you followed to initially create your Room Type. Once you have edited your Room Type information, your Room Type Stories will automatically update to reflect this new information.
For a refresher on how to create a Room Type, check out this article.
To update your Room Type's photos or text, you'll need to follow these steps:
1. Hover over Storymaker and select Room Type Story.
2. Here, you can drag more photos from your Library and change the text of your Room Type.
That's it! You've edited your Room Type.