Follow these simple instructions to add Google Analytics Tracking to your Vizlly website.
1. First, login to your Google Analytics Account.
2. Click on the Admin button of your property’s dashboard.
3. Once you are in the Admin section, click on ‘Tracking Info’ under your property. Then click ‘Tracking Code.’
4. Your property website’s Tracking ID will appear. Copy this number.
Now, head back to Vizlly…
5. Login to Vizlly and select ‘Web Marketing’ from the Publisher tab.
6. Hover over the website you would like to add the Google Analytics tracking code to, and select ‘Edit.’
7. Click on Settings and then click on Website Settings. You will see a section titled ‘Google Analytics Tracking ID’. Paste the tracking code that you copied earlier from Google Analytics.
Click ‘Save’ and that’s it! You’ve now added Google Analytics Tracking to your Vizlly website. Now you’ll have insight into traditional web analytics, like Page Visits and Time on Page. Google Analytics will help you to better understand your audience’s behavior in order to make educated changes to your website and ultimately perfect your property’s story.