Subscribers to Vizlly Multi-Channel, DMS and DMS+
A new option is available to download media from the Library. To download media a user can select the media item, click on the edit icon and click on the download icon.
Subscribers to Vizlly DMS and DMS+
In this release Vizlly now supports the ability to combine descriptive text copy with visual content within the same web page, widget or app.
With Vizlly, users can create richer webpages by including text descriptive copy within their feature stories. Previously any text description included in a Grouped or Multi-Grouped Feature Story was not published as part of the story on Vizlly websites, web widgets and Facebook apps. With this release, rich text included in feature stories will be published with the story. Subscribers can now give travel shoppers more information about curated Stories with SEO rich text in all supported languages.
Publisher: Web Marketing
With the changes to text descriptive copy in StoryMaker, all homepage copy (which previously resided in Publisher) for Vizlly websites has been automatically migrated into the Description field of the published Feature Story that is used on the home page. Users will now edit Homepage copy in StoryMaker.
Publisher: Web Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Users will have the option to publish or not the text included in a feature story.
- For Websites: By checking or unchecking the box titled “Description” in the Publish a Website page
- For Web Widgets: By checking or unchecking the box titled “Description” in the Design & Customization Tool
- For Facebook Apps: By checking or unchecking the box titled “Description” in the Design & Customization Tool
Publisher: Web Marketing
New Website Template: Bellwood is the latest addition to the "Edge to Edge" Website Theme Series. Bellwood features a fixed left pane navigation with a large logo, fly out booking widget and page navigation, consistently in view on all pages. The Homepage media carousel fills the width of the browser to showcase a hotel's best features.
Web Widget Theme Update – Cassia: With the introduction of Bellwood, Cassia, an "Edge to Edge" Web Widget, has been updated to support Multi-Grouped Feature Stories. A media's caption is now visible on the lower left side of the item and the short and long description is displayed in the beautiful full screen mode. This updated Cassia theme is used for Feature Story type pages in the Bellwood website theme and also can be used as a stand-alone embedded Web Widget.
Vizlly Websites now display beautiful and informative 404 pages when a travel shopper requests a page that is no longer available. The 404 page contains your website header, page navigation and footer to easily guide travel shoppers to your Homepage or other pages on your website. This enhances your website’s search rankings by giving search engines links to continue to crawl. The 404 page is provided in all languages setup.
- The Language Selector arrow in the Mercer Web Widget Theme is now clickable to show available languages.
- Websites with only a few pages using the Classic Website Theme could shift the page names in line with the logo and social icons in the header. This has been resolved.
- Bulleted lists in an Offer Item showed the text below the bullet in Firefox and Internet Explorer. This has been resolved.
- The Showcase Website Theme in Firefox could show a scrollbar in the Offer Item description. This has been fixed.
- Choosing a language from the Language Selector on a Vizlly Website that was live using a 2 character domain suffix such as .ca or .it would show a blank page. This has been fixed to display all languages correctly.
Smartphone and Tablet
Multi-Grouped Offer Stories are now supported on Smartphone and Tablet Optimized Websites.