Let the visual storytelling begin!
It’s now time to make sure that your property is telling a story that resonates with travel shoppers; a story filled with rich visuals and compelling text.
What you used to think of as a ‘tab’ in VBrochure is now a ‘Story’ in Vizlly. We’ve migrated over your existing stories (which are your Feature Stories in Vizlly). But now you can create stories about rooms and offers too! Here’s a quick overview of each of type of story and video demos to help you start creating them right away.
1. Feature your property’s unique attributes.
- Your ‘tabs’ were migrated from VBrochure and are now ‘Stories’ in Vizlly. If you would like to edit this content, check out these instructions to learn how to edit your Feature Stories.
- Create New Feature Stories. A Feature Story is a great way to highlight the aspects and attributes that make your property unique. They can be about anything you want to feature about your property to travel shoppers – show off your spa, accent your area attractions, or dish about your dining options – the possibilities are endless!
- Learn how to create a Feature Story in Vizlly.
- Group Feature Stories to create a Multi Grouped Feature Story. Once you have created a few Feature Stories, you can group them together to create a Multi Grouped Feature Story. For example, to create a story that will give travel shoppers an overview of your property, you simply take the Feature Stories that you’ve created about your Property, Guestrooms, Dining, Spa and Area Attractions and group them together.
- Learn how to create a Multi Grouped Feature Story.
2. Bring your guestrooms to life.
- Create Room Type Stories. A Room Type Story is a group of Room Type Items that contain visual content that show what a specific type of room looks like (Standard Rooms or Suites) and written information about that room so that travel shoppers get all of the details they need.
- Learn how to create a Room Type Story.
- Group Room Type Stories to create a Multi Grouped Room Type Story. Grouping your Room Type Stories together will allow you to display several different room types on a single page. For example, to create a story that will show travel shoppers all of your different room types, you simply take the Room Type Stories you've created about your Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Suites and group them together.
- Learn how to create a Multi Grouped Room Type Story.
3. Add impact to your offers.
- Create Offer Items. An Offer Item combines visual content with important information about your offers, including eligible dates, promo code, booking URL, description and more.
- If you had already created Offers in VScape these Offers will have been migrated over during the migration process. If you would like to make changes to them, check out these instructions on how to edit an offer item.
- Learn how to create an Offer Item.
- Group Offer Items to create Offer Stories. An Offer Story is a group of Offer Items used to showcase multiple offers together. For example, if you have multiple offers that are only applicable on weekends, you can group those Offer Items together to create an Offer Story about your Weekend Specials. That way, travel shoppers looking to book a weekend stay can see all of the applicable offers in one place.
- Learn how to create an Offer Story.
FastTrack to Step 4.
Now that you have stories, you can start publishing them! Start by building a story-driven website in Step 4: Create a Website or Update Your Web Galleries.