If you would like to add or delete a Feature Story from a Multi-Grouped Feature Story, follow the easy instructions below. For a reminder on how to create Feature Stories, click here.
1. Login to Vizlly, hover over StoryMaker and select Feature Story.
2. Select the Multi-Grouped Feature Story you want to change, and click on Edit.
3. Once you are in your Multi-Grouped Feature Story settings, you have the option to delete or add a Feature Story.
- To delete a Feature Story, simply hover over the Feature Story that is part of your Multi-Grouped Feature Story and click on ‘Delete.’
- To add a new Feature Story, just drag and drop the Feature Story from your Library at the right into your Multi-Grouped Feature Story. Make sure you click ‘Save’ once you have finished making changes.