What's New: September & October 2015
Vizlly DMS and DMS+
New Website Theme
Trafalgar is the latest “Edge to Edge” Website Theme in Vizlly and features a modern “hamburger” menu system that hides the navigation to keep the web page content clear and uncluttered. With a Booking Widget on every page, Trafalgar keeps the travel shopper highly engaged with published stories and leads to more direct bookings.
Better Booking Experience
Previously, the website Booking Widget would not send the shopper’s search values to a Booking Engine not integrated with Vizlly. Now, the Booking Widget will show only a Book Now button to direct the travel shopper to the Booking Engine to search for room availability.
Precise Property Mapping using Latitude/Longitude
Users can now map their property’s location using latitude and longitude in order to pinpoint the exact location of their property on the Google map.
Delete Items in Publisher
Any item created in Publisher may now be deleted. This includes Websites, Web Widgets, Smartphone and Tablet Optimized Websites, and Facebook Apps.
Previously when users belonging to an organization that had purchased the Brand Media Approval module uploaded videos, the videos were excluded from the approval workflow. This has been resolved and videos are supported in the Media Approval workflow.
- The option to select Vizlly Website pages is now available when creating a hyperlink in StoryMaker Descriptions.
- Intermittently, the Vizlly Website’s homepage would not show any images. This has been resolved.
- Occasionally, offer item thumbnails would not show on the Tablet Optimized Website. This has been resolved.
- Grouped Feature, Offer and Room Type Story names published in a website using the Granville theme now show in a horizontal scroll menu.
- The Granville website theme's navigation no longer puts more pages in the overflow menu on internal pages compared to the homepage.
- The fly out navigation of the Trafalgar website theme would not scroll to the bottom page name, if the website had many pages and the browser was resized. This has been resolved.
- The Granville website theme's navigation no longer jumps down on the website page load before properly showing in the header.
- Room Type thumbnails no longer overlap the Check Availability button on the Room Types website page and the Room Types web widget.
- Badges displayed on website pages in brand specific themes are not partially overlapped by the story content.
- The Preview in Vizlly of the Smartphone and Tablet Optimized Websites now shows color and font updates made using the Customization Options tool.
- The contact information section in the left navigation of the Folio website theme has been redesigned to accommodate long email addresses.
- State/Province for a Property displays in Hotel Info on the Smartphone and Tablet Optimized Websites