No More Media Units! Upload as much content as you want.
One of the greatest things about Vizlly is that there’s no limit on media. We’ve moved all your VBrochure content from VScape over to Vizlly, and since there’s no longer a limit, your first step should be to login to Vizlly to review your Library, and upload all of the media you have!
Gather new content.
Once you have reviewed your Library content, it’s time to add new media. Here are some types of visual content you may want to add to your Vizlly Library:
- Photos and videos – professional and not (there’s a purpose for both)
- Logos – property logo and any additional logos (like your restaurant or spa logo)
- Virtual tours – 360 tours of your guestrooms and amenities
- Badges – awards and certification badges (think TripAdvisor)
- Area attraction – attractions near your property
- Floorplans – guestroom and meeting and event space floorplans
Describe your visual content.
Creative, concise and easy to read captions and text descriptions that describe each of your content items are important. Text content like captions and short and long descriptions add context and additional details that travel shoppers want. Check out this article for some helpful tips and guidelines for writing text descriptions.
FastTrack to Step 2.
You can add more visual content to your Vizlly Library whenever you want, so once you’ve added your existing content items you’re ready for Step 2: Update Property Info & Add Users.