Let the visual storytelling begin!
You know the visual content you added to your Vizlly Library in Step 1? Now you get to start grouping it together to create stories!
Stories are the building blocks of your Digital Brochure. Create a story for each unique property feature that you want to highlight, and then group them together so they can be published to your Digital Brochure.
Create a Feature Story about each of your property’s unique attributes
Here is a list of some of the stories you may want to create:
- Property: Create a story that shows travel shoppers all the great things about your property. Include everything that makes your property unique.
- Guest Rooms: Show off your rooms! Help guests understand why a room upgrade is worth it, and be sure to highlight all the amenities that make your guest rooms great.
- Location & Area Attractions: Regardless of where your property is located, guests are going to want to know what’s nearby. Think about dining options, shopping, local entertainment and attractions, convenient transportation, and little known local gems – be sure to tell travel shoppers about all of it!
- Property Highlights: Your Spa, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, and Event Space all have a story, so make sure you highlight the features of your property.
- Learn how to create a Feature Story here.
Group Feature Stories to create a Multi-Grouped Feature Story
Once you have created a Feature Story for each of the features you want to highlight, it’s time to group them together to create a cohesive visual story for travel shoppers to see. Think of your Multi-Grouped Feature Story as an overview of all the great things about your property and its surrounding area. Take the Feature Stories that you’ve created about your Property, Guestrooms, Dining, Spa and Area Attractions and group them together.
When you’re done your Multi-Grouped Feature Story will look something like this:
As a general guideline we recommend that a Multi-Grouped Feature Story combines 4-8 Feature Stories.
FastTrack to Step 4.
Now that you have your stories, you can start sharing them with travel shoppers. Step 4: Publish Digital Brochures to VNetwork.