If you read our monthly Customer Digest emails or follow us on LinkedIn, you’ve likely heard about our Fall ‘19/Winter ’20 Product Release. Media Library is one of the new products we’re rolling out as part of this release and will be available in early 2020.
We’re excited to announce that Media Library is currently in beta with a small group of hotel chains. The feedback we’re collecting from these customers is extremely valuable as we continue to iterate the product and get it ready for prime time.
What is Media Library?
Media Library is a new and improved version of our existing Private Digital Library (PDL) product and will eventually replace it. Media Library brings brand-approved media from VScape into a branded, secure media gallery with controlled access for internal and external users. It’s the first product built on the foundation of our new content management platform – a faster, more robust, scalable back-end - and the user interface has been designed to optimize the end users' experience.
Benefits of Media Library
- Store brand-approved media in a secure, centralized system
- Easily sync photos, videos, and 360 virtual tours from VScape to Media Library
- Link to your branded media library from your website or intranet
- Browse and filter thousands of media items in a simple, intuitive interface
- Expand media items to view details and metadata
- Create media collections based on your needs and preferences
- Manage users and permissions to ensure controlled access
- Provide a seamless user experience on any screen or device
- Download media in bulk with the click of a button
See the difference between PDL and Media Library
Get early access to Media Libray in 2020
Media Library will be available to customers and prospects starting in January 2020. If you’d like to be one of the first to be notified when new products are available, subscribe for early access.
If you have any questions about Media Library, reach out to your Account Manager at any time.