Over the last year we've been working hard to roll out our new Media Library and Content Manager. To start 2020, I'm thrilled to announce that we've completed beta testing of Media Library. We’re now ready to migrate existing PDL customers to Media Library so you can take advantage of improved features such as:
- A brand new, easy to navigate, user interface
- Individual, group, and all download options for images, videos, and virtual tours
- Responsive design so you can access Media Library from any device
- User management tools to add, remove, or restrict user access
Start the Migration Process
What does this mean for you? We want to create a seamless experience so we're taking care of the heavy lifting in terms of migrating media and users. However, to ensure that the new Media Library meets your needs and aligns with your brand standards there are some things we need from you.
Below is the information that I’ll need you to send us:
- Logo: EPS or Vector version of brand logo.
- Login Page Featured image: Please provide us with an image that best represents your brand. The image ratio should be 16:9 and the image size should be 1680x945 or larger for optimal display.
- Brand Color: HEX Code# Value of brand specific color for buttons and accents in the application(screenshot below).
- T&Cs: Brand specific/company specific terms and conditions; media library users are required to accept these as part of sign up/login. This can be a generic T&Cs around use of media.
- URL: Please confirm what brand name you would like to use. It will appear at the end of your Media Library URL in this format: “app.leonardo.com/YOURBRANDNAME”.
- Designated Owner/Super User for the account: Who will be the main user? The main user can login to the application and administer users, if required. This user will not receive any registration/approval emails.
- Designated Admin User: This user will be required to login and approve users and assign permissions to Media Library users post the setup. They will receive registration/approval emails for user management. You can have as many ADMIN users as you want however they will be notified whenever any user registers.
For your reference, the screen shot below shows where this information will be displayed:
If you have any questions or need any clarifications as you start to collect the material please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact your Account Manager to learn more about the migration and leveraging the new Media Library.